Patrizio Paoletti is one of Europe’s leading experts in relational communication, has over twenty-five years experience in pedagogy. A successful entrepreneur, he has made sure that sustainability, innovation and excellence are the mainstays of his work.
He graduated in 1983 from the Academy of Fine Arts in Naples. His subsequent studies and work in the artistic and advertising field led him to cultivate a particular interest in the world of communications, a factor which would greatly influence his life choices.
In 1984, his interest in the fundamental questions concerning man and his complex existence led him to explore one of the most critical areas concerning social development and growth, namely, sustainability, an indispensable element which allows a person to evolve properly, to act in, and interact with, the society that he is inextricably linked. He developed many teachings and educational programmes aimed at developing the capacities that support lifelong learning processes.
He has set up several organizations which have operated for years in the sectors of welfare, children in need, education and research.
He is a member of several scientific boards and committees, such as the “12th International Congress on Guidance”, organized by the University of Padua, the Sapienza University of Rome and the University of Cassino.
He has always kept a close watch on educational processes and has published widely, one example of his published works is Armando, a series of texts on the new horizons of education and teaching.
LIFELONG LEARNING, LEARNING IS A CONSTANT PART OF LIFE NOWADAYS
In the knowledge society, learning is an integral part of an individual’s activity and personal development. Paoletti has been active for years in the field of permanent education, and has developed various lifelong learning programmes.
21 minutes – The knowledge of excellence: educational training for sharing models of excellence and sustainability (since 2009)
Vision & Creativity: educational training to develop creativity and intuition (since 2008)
The Courage to Win: seminar on motivational techniques and communication (since 2007)
Understanding Emotions: seminar on emotional intelligence and boosting relational skills (since 2007)
Create your Destiny: seminar on time management and emotional intelligence development (since 2003)
Master’s degree in Ina System (neuro-associative instructions): personal and interpersonal communication techniques (since 2002)
Junior training: educational path for parents and children to help “provide an excellent education for one’s children” (since 2002)
Development and Communication: course for managers and top managers who wish to increase their team’s performance capacities and potential (since 2000)
Make your life extraordinary: a seminar on communication (since 1999)
Academy of Life: a lifelong learning programme (since 1990)
Pedagogy for the Third Millennium: lifelong training for parents and educators based on the ideas of mediation, transference and normalisation (since 1990)
MEETINGS WITH UNIVERSITIES AND CONGRESSES
As an international speaker, Mr. Paoletti has held workshops and/or collaborated with a number of universities and organizations involved in the field of education and research both in Italy and abroad.
– Round table on the new frontiers of international cooperation at the lecture halls of the Academic Senate and collegial bodies of the chancellor’s office – Università La Sapienza di Roma
– Left Behind. The transnational family and white orphans, Stelline Palace, Milan – European Commission, L’Albero della Vita (Tree of Life) Foundation, Patrizio Paoletti Foundation
– 12th International Congress on Guidance, also member of the academic committee – Università degli Studi di Padova
– Research protocols: Laboratory of Research and Intervention in vocational guidance – Università degli Studi di Padova
– Moving, Communicating, Being Successful: reflections on happiness. Main hall, Università La Sapienza di Roma
– 16th International Congress on Humanity and Professionalism in Counselling – Prepos, Faip, National Board for Certified Counsellors
– Dimensions of Communication: what comes after success, Main hall, La Sapienza, Università di Roma
– Activation of protocols for research in the field of self-efficacy – Università degli Studi di Padova
– Activation of new protocols for Neuro-Scientific Research – Bar Ilan University, Faculty of Neuroscience (Israel)
– Sensitive Communication: how to achieve success – Università degli Studi di Bari
– Protocols for obtaining the Sabb Master’s degree in E-Learning and New Media – Università degli Studi di Perugia
– Activation of protocols for Neuro-Scientific Research – Bar Ilan University, Faculty of Neuroscience (Israel)
– International Congress on Autism and Our Future. In collaboration with the Autism Research Institute and the Association for Research on Autism in Europe – Pontificia Università di San Tommaso d’Aquino
– Sensitive Communication. Main hall, Università La Sapienza di Roma
– Workshop on “One place, three forces, six directions” at the Leslie and Susan Gonda Multidisciplinary Brain Research – Bar Ilan University, Faculty of Neuroscience (Israel)
– Workshop “ Developing personal goals” as part of the university programme “The Leadership Training Programme” – Ben-Gurion University of Negev (Israel)
– National Congress on “La Buona nascita” (A Good Birth), improving the doctor – patient relationship: through professional skills and relational skills. Carpi and Modena – Dipartimento di Ostetricia e Ginecologia-Salute Donna dell’Azienda USL, Modena, in collaboration with the Patrizio Paoletti Foundation
– National Congress on Paradoxes and Aporia in Christianity – Basilica di San Francesco di Assisi
– Leonardo, the project of a mind trained to communicate – Politecnico di Milano, Facoltà di Architettura
– Relational communication in the ward – Società italiana di psicoprofilassi ostetrica
– National Congress on “Pedagogy for the Third Millennium. Parents and children: learning to communicate” –by the Patrizio Paoletti Foundation in collaboration with Università Cattolica di Milano and Università di Milano Bicocca
– Dimensions of Communication, Faculty of Economics “G. Fuà” – Università Politecnica delle Marche, Ancona
Studies on Philosophy, Arts, Science and Economics: F.AS.E.
During the largely international teaching programme “The Pursuit of Excellence”, Paoletti held a cycle of interview-lectures with:
Alberto Galgano, President of Galgano & Associati
Andres Neumann, internationally renowned theatre producer
Chris Gardner, entrepreneur and author of the best-seller “The Pursuit of Happyness”
Dennis Oppenheim, creator of land and body art
Ersilio Tonini, Cardinal and Archbishop of Ravenna-Cervia
Gilead Sher, lawyer and peacemaker for The Middle East
Giovanni Allevi, musician and composer
Kell Ryan, co-founder of RyanAir
Luca De Meo, Chief Marketing Officer Gruppo Fiat
Maimuna Feroze Nana, artist and sculptress
Marcello Binda, CEO Gruppo Binda
Pietro Paolo Mennea, world record holder and Olympic game medalist
Stefano Baldini, winner of the marathon gold medal, Athens, 2004
Ted Hart, founder of the ePhilantropy Foundation
Valentina Vezzali, fencing champion